HOW TO JOIN OUR FREE CHAT ROOM

Come join our free private chat room. We have live voice and video chat capability in addition to text chat. There is no fee to join this room. If you are interested, please send an email to sellhigh@stratisgroup.com We will send you an invitation link.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Smart Money Market Sentiment

Well, well, my first blog.  Here are my charts for tomorrow.


Red line (Smart Money P/C Sentiment) is near zero, so I'm expecting a bounce by tomorrow afternoon.  The same chart in longer time frame is shown below.



I'm expecting (b) down near 1292 SPX with (c) rally into July2, near 62Fib area (SPX - 1362).  July 1 is a major Gann cycle date. Tomorrow is also 13 days (fib zone) after yearly low.  Friday is 14th day which Gann said to watch for a major reaction, especially given the Greek Election is on 17th Sunday. 

So tomorrow I'll sell the remaining short position into weakness and then scalp for a possible bounce.  Friday, I'm expecting final (b) wave down.

No comments:

Post a Comment